The Academic Council is made up of renowned scholars from Europe and internationally. It has overall decision authority with regard to all matters of an academic and scientific nature within the Institution. It is headed by a Chair and its current members are as follows:
- Prof. Dev Raj Adhikari, Dean of the Faculty of Management & Registrar, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Prof Johan Baeten, Universities of Leuven & Hasselt, Belgium.
- Prof. Sayeeda Bano, Waikato University School of Management, New Zealand.
- Prof. Batsukh Davaasuren, Business School, National University of Mongolia, Mongolia.
- Prof. Antenello Garzoni, Vice-Rector, Università Lum Jean Monnet, Italy.
- Prof. Hirasawa Katsuhiko, Faculty of Business Administration, Nihon University, Japan.
- Prof. Muneesh Kumar, Head, Department of Financial Studies & Dean, Faculty of Business, University of Delhi, India.
- Prof. Liu Li, Head, Department of Human Resources Development, Chongqing Medical University, China.
- Prof. Mohamad Hanapi B. Mohamad, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Prof. Miguel Santos Neves, Autonomous University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Prof. Alidou Ouedraogo, Université de Moncton, Canada.
- Prof. Hermilio Santos, Pontifica Universade do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Prof. Christopher Stehr, German Graduate School of Management & Law, Heilbroon, Germany.
- Prof. Robert Taylor, the University of Sheffield, the U.K.
- Prof. Xi Gean, China Three Gorges University, P.R. China
- Prof. Zhao Shuming, Former Dean, Nanjing University Business School, P.R. China.