MSc in Management
The MSc in Management is a program which is designed for recent graduates with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in any field who aspire to a broad range of career opportunities in business, industry, public administration, consultancy, and other organizations. There is no requirement for professional work experience following the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification). Applicants who have successfully completed the CASS Europe GDBM are eligible for admission with advanced credit in some of the core modules of the program.
The objective of the program is to equip students with the necessary analytical skills and managerial decision-making abilities so that they can make informed decisions in the fast changing and highly competitive environment of international business.
On successful completion of the program participants will be able to:
- Make decisions and plan for future projects to ensure that their organization in meeting its goals;
- Act consistently in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Be better able to guide staff in carrying out their duties in a way that is consistent with the organization’s mission.
- Better assess how well staff performances are coherent with the organization’s goals;
- Demonstrate a general knowledge framework and understanding of key functions in management and apply these in practice.
- Acquire, through elective modules, an in-depth knowledge and understanding of specific management functions.
- Identify, define, and analyze management problems and create effective processes to solve them.
- Respond effectively to management problems in unfamiliar contexts.
- Demonstrate skills in time management.
- Acquire skills in qualitative and quantitative research methodology and apply these in successfully carrying out a major piece of research leading to the MSc Management thesis.