Industry Advisory Committee
The Industry Advisory Committee (IAC) is made up of representatives of business and industry, higher education institutions, government entities and other organizations who provide informed counsel to the institution on its strategic planning and decision process. The role of the IAC is to create and foster a win-win partnership between the institution and all its stakeholders. Through this partnership the institution will ensure that its study programs and syllabi reflect real trends and expectations of all its stakeholders. The partnership will also ensure that the institution’s programs meet the highest quality standards and that this is in line with its overall strategic plan and mission statement. Current members of the IAC are as follows:
- Prof. Juergen Czajor, Director, Human Resources Development/Global Assignment Management Asia, Daimler Northeast Asia.
- Mr. Carl Decaluwé, Governor of West-Flanders, Belgium (from 1 February 2012 - , and from 1995 to 2012 Member of the Flemish Parliament where he held various responsibilities).
- Prof. Martin Kimmel, Director, University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien International, Austria.
- Jean-Yves Neu, Managing Partner of Management People, Luxembourg - a consulting company focused on leading change; Partner of Ernst & Young Benelux.
- Mr. Patrick Nijs, Former Ambassador of Belgium to the People's Republic of China and Mongolia and former Director General of Consular Affairs, Federal Public Service of Belgium.
- Prof. Mathias Niyonzima, Attorney at Law, Brussels and Antwerp Law Bars, Belgium.
- Dr. David F. Perry, Director of Development and International Affairs, Hautes Etudes d'Ingeniur, Lille, France.
- Mr. Geert Roelens, Chief Executive Officer, Beaulieu International Group, Belgium. Chair of the IAC.
- Dr. Herman Wittockx, Associate Professor of Strategic Leadership at Nyenrode Business University, The Netherlands, and a Management Consultant. Dr. Wittockx is also a former Training Manager at Citicorp EMEA.