CASS Europe has a central administration at its academic campus in Paris which has overall responsibility for coordinating its administrative activities in Europe and with partner academic institutions abroad.
The central administration has overall responsibility for the institution’s administration and financial activities. These include: general administration, registrar and student services. It also has coordination responsibility for all administrative activities of the institution that have been outsourced such as, for example, accounting and related services.
The administrative processes and control from the central administration with regard to student matters are divided into five distinct areas which are as follows:
- Registration of newly admitted students in the central administration system. The registration is based on information received from the institution’s activities in Europe and at collaborative partners abroad.
- Creation of a unique username and password enabling all registered students to access the institution’s online library anywhere, anytime.
- Preparation of admission letters for new students which are then forwarded to its academic campus in Paris or at collaborative partners abroad to be further distributed to the concerned students.
- Preparation of transcripts of academic records for all students who have successfully completed a program of study of the institution. The transcripts are then forwarded to its academic campus in Paris or collaborative partners abroad to be further distributed to the concerned students.
- Preparation of degree certificates and transmission of same to its academic campus in Paris or collaborative partners abroad some of which organize annual graduation ceremonies.
The administrative processes and control from the central administration with regard to matters other than students are also divided into five distinct areas which are as follows:
- Administrative coordination of program coordinators located at its campus in Paris and at collaborative partners abroad. This includes the following:
- General administration related to programs
- Student handbooks and related documentation
- Processing of student queries/complaints which, for one reason or other, cannot be adequately handled at its academic campus in Paris or at collaborative partners abroad.
- Administrative coordination of faculty and support staff at its academic campus in Paris and at collaborative partners abroad. These tasks include:
- Creation of username and password for faculty and staff allowing them to access the institution’s online library, and so on.
- Coordination of administrative responsibilities related to faculty and staff. This includes:
- Preparation of work contracts
- Mission orders for teaching abroad
- Flight/hotel bookings in Europe and abroad o Checking on travel expenses and processing refunds to academic and support staff members, and so on.
- Administrative coordination with regard to newly recruited adjunct faculty members, including, orientation, and so on.
- Coordination of all financial matters related to tuition fees, preparation of monthly salary payments to permanent and part-time faculty members and support staff, purchase of materials, and so on.