Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management Program
In order to be considered for admission to the PhD in management program applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have a research Master’s degree in management (or related discipline), or
- Have a Master’s degree in a discipline other than management but can demonstrate sufficient knowledge (either through their submitted research proposal or published work) of management research.
- Submit a PhD thesis proposal of 15 pages.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A completed and signed application form.
Applicants to the program are required to attend an interview session in person to be held at CASS Europe or a partner higher education institution abroad. Final decision regarding admission of an applicant to the program is based on the above criteria as well as the result of the personal interview.
English language requirements
As English is the working language of the PhD program candidates are required to demonstrate fluency (written and oral) in the language. Applicants who are not native English speakers are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL, score of 550 and above), IELTS (score 6.5 and above), or other equivalent English language tests unless they hold a university level degree taught in the language.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview. Admission decisions are based on an evaluation of the submitted application package and the results of the personalized interview.