Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program
To be considered for admission to the program applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have a research Master’s degree in an area of Business Administration, Healthcare Management, and ICT Management respectively (or related fields);
- Have another Master’s degree in the indicated areas with a strong research orientation.
- Have a very good oral and written command of the English language. For applicants who are not native speakers of English (or have completed a higher education program taught in the English language), the Graduate School requires proof of one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (minimum 550), TOEIC, IELTS (minimum 6.5) or other similar tests.
- A PhD thesis proposal of up to 15 pages
- Two letters of recommendation
- A completed and signed application form.
Applicants to the program are required to attend an interview session in person to be held at CASS Europe or a partner higher education institution abroad. Final decision regarding admission of an applicant to the program is based on the above criteria as well as the result of the personal interview.