Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
This is a one (1) year full-time program of study and research (two years for part-time enrollment). To be considered for admission to the program applicants must hold the following qualifications:
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree with Honor’s minimum Second Class Lower Division in the British system). Applicants with a Higher National Diploma (British system) with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and post qualification professional experience of at least six (6) years will also be considered for admission.
- Have a minimum of two years professional work experience after the first higher education qualification.
- As the entire program is conducted in English applicants are expected to have a very good oral and written command of the English language. Applicants who are not native speakers of English or who do not hold a university level qualification taught in the English language will be required to undergo an English language test before a final decision could be made about the outcome of their application. Alternatively, applicants will be required to show proof of one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (minimum 550 paper-based or its electronic equivalent), IELTS (6.0) or other similar tests.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A completed and signed application form
Decision on admission to the program is based on a comprehensive evaluation of the submitted application package followed by a personalized interview with the applicant.